Monday, February 11, 2008

Beauty woes...


When it's not one thing, it's another... For the first few weeks of my life, I had a blocked tear duct in my right eye (a common thing for newborns they tell me), and ended up having a goopy eye most of the time. It had to be wiped fairly often to avoid irritation, and unsightly redness around the eye. It's finally all cleared up, and I have two clear eyes. So now I've developed a case of baby acne! Sigh... I guess a modeling career is not in my future :)

Today I went to the doctor's office, where my Mom had an appointment for a checkup. I slept through the whole thing, so I still don't know my doctor. But at least she got a chance to see me at my best behaviour. The next time I see her I will probably be screaming, as she will be poking me with needles...

P.S. Today, I turned 5 weeks!

1 comment:

Grammy K. said...

Grammy Kiley is enjoying Lucy's blog. It is almost as good as being there - but not quite. She is growing fast. Love, GmyK