Monday, February 25, 2008

I give up


After being relentlessly pursued by the household paparazzi, I decided to give into the pressure and allow my smiles to be captured on camera. Not the best angle (remember, the camera adds 10 pounds!), but they did catch me smiling!




I also compromised and drank 1/2 ounce of milk from the plastic bottle last night. I am so accomodating!

P.S. Today, I am 7 weeks old!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Dear smiling Lucy, I wish to thank you for relentlessly posting since the first day you decided to share your thoughts with us. I do appreciate this my sweet angel. GA

Marcin said...

Is that "Parenting for dummmies" in the corner or what?

Bunny said...

Wow, good eye! It's actually the "Baby Signing for dummies", to introduce sign language to babies. We're slowly starting, so far using the signs for "hello" and "baby". Of course babies can't sign back until they're a few months old (and have better control of their hands), so we'll have to wait a while to see the results.

Unknown said...

Not only does the camera add 10 pounds, but those horizontal stripes...

Enjoy wearing them as long as you can!

lb

Bunny said...

Hmmm... That's a good point. Now that I think of it, more than half of my outfits have horizontal stripes. It must be an international conspiracy to make babies look chubbier!!!