I am glad to report noone tried to pull an April's fool joke on me. Instead, today Mom and I went to our first Yoga class. It was a lot of fun, especially to see all the other babies there (and hear them cry :)). I didn't really cry at all, though I did ask for Mom to pay more attention to me when she got a little too wrapped up in her poses. We will have the Yoga classes every week for 7 more weeks. At the end of the class we all get a nice little baby massage, so I can't complain. In fact it was so nice, I fell asleep...
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
April's fool
I am glad to report noone tried to pull an April's fool joke on me. Instead, today Mom and I went to our first Yoga class. It was a lot of fun, especially to see all the other babies there (and hear them cry :)). I didn't really cry at all, though I did ask for Mom to pay more attention to me when she got a little too wrapped up in her poses. We will have the Yoga classes every week for 7 more weeks. At the end of the class we all get a nice little baby massage, so I can't complain. In fact it was so nice, I fell asleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats to both of you for Yoga comitment. It is such a pleasant thing to do. Enjoy, GA
I look like Chuck!
Post a Comment