The weather predictions for today looked pretty grim, but we ended up having a gorgeous morning, sunny and slightly breezy, perfect for another beach outing. I had a lot of fun, especially since there was a family with three young boys sitting next to us: the youngest boy and I had a lot of fun waving to each other!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Beach time
The weather predictions for today looked pretty grim, but we ended up having a gorgeous morning, sunny and slightly breezy, perfect for another beach outing. I had a lot of fun, especially since there was a family with three young boys sitting next to us: the youngest boy and I had a lot of fun waving to each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
NO BOYS! Boys are bad. Icky, even. Made of snails and puppy dog tails. And definitely waving at boys is not permitted!!!!
hehehe i think your dad misses you bunny. :)
Post a Comment