Friday, August 29, 2008

Mount Rainier

This morning, we got dressed in our warm clothes, including some very fashionable faux-fur boots for me:
and we headed out for a great big trip to visit the famous Mount Rainier.
It was a pretty long day, and I did sleep quite a bit, so I managed to miss the black bear and half of the waterfalls, but I was awake for most of the walking around, and a few viewpoints. I got to see some deer, as well as a few tame birds, and of course some pretty waterfalls:

All in all it was a very succesful trip, and we managed to catch a few moments in between the big clouds to actually see the summit. Very impressive!

3 comments:

Grammy K. said...

GrammyK was wondering if there is a way to enlarge the last pictures so she can see you better???

Chuck said...

/aol
me too!!
//aol

Chuck said...

thanks brer rabbit!