Monday, September 1, 2008

Aquarium

Today we visited downtown Seattle. We started by visiting a local market where the usual attraction is fishermen throwing the fish around. Unfortunately, we missed it because that stall was closed for Labour Day. Instead, we headed to the aquarium, where we saw all kinds of sea creatures. My favourites were the seals and the otter, although I did like the colourful fish a lot too.

In other news, I have discovered a new trick that I can do that my Mum really, really dislikes: I've started gritting my teeth! My top two teeth are now long enough that I can grind them against the bottom ones. It's a great new discovery!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

great pic brer rabbit... glad to see you're reaching out to feel what the world is like.

Unknown said...

Aha! The Fish Market. There's a motivational film about that shop and the essence of cooperation in the workplace.

It was great meeting you last week - such a wonderful surprise!