Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Birthday Party

What an exciting day! Together with two of my friends, we celebrated our upcoming first birthdays. I had a really great time. First off, there was some time to play, and the playroom had a little room filled with balls:



Then there was yummy food, and birthday cake:



The cake was delicious, although I have to tell you a secret: there was no veggies in it at all. I looked all over, and couldn't find any. How can something delicious have no veggies in it? It's a mystery to me. And so I only ate half of the cake, trying to not get too dirty with the icing in the process (some might say I failed at that):



And then there were presents! Lots and lots of wonderful presents! Clothes, toys, books, and even a monogrammed piggy-bank! I liked unwrapping the presents, but I really liked playing with them even more:



Who knew birthday parties could be so much fun???



Later in the afternoon we had some family drop by too, so I got to play and be entertained again. I have to say I had a really great day!

No comments: