
Today we braved the storm outside to go out and see our neighbours. Even though there is a path between our houses, we had to walk down the driveway, and on the street and up the other driveway, because everything else is completely buried under the snow. I had a very good time, even though I did not get to sample any of the delicious looking food. But I did get to be held and rocked and cuddled all night, and I always enjoy a good cuddle! I was not crazy about the blowing snow though (still better than being completely bundled in the blanket, though). And now it's really time to sleep!



2 comments:
good night lucy!!
you know what? i may be a bit older than you, but i found the weather to be quite frighful myself. i guess some things we never get used to... :)
Such a peaceful sleep, you look great Lucy!!! May be you just know that we are loosing one hour of good quality night sleep this night so you do not want to miss it.
Post a Comment