Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lots of entertainment

We had a real full day today. I went to my first mass in Polish. We had a huge family dinner. Then we went to visit the neighbourhood where my great-grandparents live, and where my grandmother grew up. There was some kind of neighbourhood celebration, and we got to attend a concert given by the boys choir from the best music school around - I really liked all the singing! Then we went and visited an old friend of my babcia. By the end of the day, I was pretty exhausted, and I had a lot of trouble falling asleep. You sure can't tell that from the picture :)


My Mom was asked a few times if I was a little boy. I can understand it when I'm wearing shorts, or any of the other gender neutral outfits I have, but in this frilly dress? I guess people are really expecting me to grow lots more hair before they guess that I'm a little girl. It's kind of funny...

No comments: