skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A year of firsts!
My first year in this world
Friday, June 27, 2008
Studious
These days, when I'm not chewing on everything I can put my hands on, I like to spend my time studying my books. And when I'm not reading, I like to practice my speaking skills:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bunny
I am a preschooler busily learning about the world that surrounds me. My current focus is on learning how to skate.
View my complete profile
My data
Age:
1 year
Height:
75.5 cms
Weight:
23 lbs 15 oz (10.85 kg)
Teeth:
12 (4 bottom front, 4 upper front, 4 molars)
Clothes size:
18 months
My diet:
Cereals:
rice, oatmeal, wheat and barley
Veggies:
green beans, zucchini , squash, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, onion, leek, beet and cabbage
Fruits:
peaches, nectarines, bananas, apples, blueberries, pears, tomatoes, avocado, prunes and pomegranate
Proteins:
egg yolk, chick peas, kidney beans, chicken, elk, tofu, beef, ham
Other things:
rice cakes, bread crust, toast, mushrooms
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(35)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
▼
2008
(333)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
▼
June
(30)
Twenty five weeks
Tree planting
High chair
Studious
Growing well
Rotation
Get smart
24
New camera
Car show
My new friends
spam????
Spinning
Firsts and lasts
Twenty three weeks
Father's day
And we're back
Flying back to Canada
Last day in Warsaw
Shopping in Warsaw
Warsaw Metro
Great-grandparents
Lots of entertainment
Five months!!!
Visiting Warsaw
I am in Europe
Flight day
Travel preparations
Twenty one
Par-tay!
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
Traveling stats - places I've visited
Maine
New Hampshire
New York State
Nova Scotia
Ontario
Poland
Quebec
Vermont
Washington State
Counter
Free Counter
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment