Thursday, December 4, 2008

Climbing up

We had a very busy day today. First of all, we went to visit the daycare again, and this time my friend E was there as well (she just started going to the daycare yesterday), and so I had even more fun. I went for a walk in a stroller with all the other kids, and I fell sound asleep!

Then in the afternoon we went to our last "rhyme time" session at the Little Crawlers drop-in. I had so much fun, everyone was commenting on my happy smiles! Once back home, I performed a magic trick: Mum left me in the living room for a minute, and when she came back, she was shocked to see I had left the room and entered the kitchen. Yes, it's true, my friends, I can now climb the step out of the living room!

We finished the day with a visit to a friend who is celebrating his birthday today. Again, I had lots of fun exploring his living room, with a beautiful plush carpet and a fancy corner-less coffee table.

No comments: