And so ends the year in which I was born. What an amazing year full of discoveries! To end things with a bang, today we went to a new play place where I discovered the ball pit - a type of sandbox filled with plastic balls. I loved it so much, it was like a bubble bath. I kept sinking in deeper and deeper, until you could barely see my face between the balls, and I was smiling and giggling and then sinking some more. Unfortunately Mum didn't bring a camera with her, so in order to capture the moment, she tried to re-create it at home with the laundry basket. It's not quite the same, but it gives you an idea of how much I enjoy the balls.The other new thing I discovered today is pomegranate. I've been having fun chewing on the little seeds and then spitting them out once I get all the juice. It's a lot of fun, though quite messy (and apparently the pomegranate stains are hard to wash out...). Through the holiday season, I have also discovered an affinity for barszcz, meatless bigos and baked ham, as well as nachos :) And to help me eat my way through all that food, I have grown two more molars, so I am up to 9 teeth in total!



No comments:
Post a Comment