My first year in this world
Nice to see you Lucy awake! I do not find them silly, just funny. Your Mom is so lucky. Bisous. GA
Love, love, LOVE the faces pictures. I can't believe how quickly she's growing! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, M.
you are so adorable!!!!!!
Funny how parents are so easily amused! LB
ah so cutelucy, you're now my desktop background. which makes you pretty special.. (im not pointing fingers but i'm pretty sure marge didn't make you her background..)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice to see you Lucy awake! I do not find them silly, just funny. Your Mom is so lucky. Bisous. GA
Love, love, LOVE the faces pictures. I can't believe how quickly she's growing! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, M.
you are so adorable!!!!!!
Funny how parents are so easily amused! LB
ah so cute
lucy,
you're now my desktop background. which makes you pretty special..
(im not pointing fingers but i'm pretty sure marge didn't make you her background..)
Post a Comment