Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

And to all a good night!

It's been a long and exhausting day. I woke up fairly early, still a little bothered by my teeth. Luckily, I got to unwrap a few more presents, to distract me from my discomfort:

After that, we mostly hung out, eating leftovers and playing games, and I got to have a nice long two-hour nap. Then I got to hang out and play again:

In the evening, we went to a friends' house, where we got to eat lots of yummy foods and play with other kids. I was having so much fun that I stayed up quite late, it was almost 8:30 when I fell asleep in Mum's arms. I woke up a bit when I was put in the car seat, but I slept through being taken out of it, carried into the house, shuffled around and put in my crib. When I'm this tired, I can sleep through anything, even a camera flashing right in my face :)

1 comment:

Grammy K. said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Lucy. Grammy spent Christmas with your 3 cousins and they had fun too. Hugs and kisses...Grammy K