This morning I woke up with another cold. Is it the season? Did I catch it at one of my playdates? Or at one of the prospective daycares? Who knows... I am quite congested, though trying to remain positive and happy. But I still despise having my nose wiped!!! The worst part of the whole thing is that I was supposed to host a playdate with my friends today, and we had to cancel because of the cold. Bummer!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Cold season
This morning I woke up with another cold. Is it the season? Did I catch it at one of my playdates? Or at one of the prospective daycares? Who knows... I am quite congested, though trying to remain positive and happy. But I still despise having my nose wiped!!! The worst part of the whole thing is that I was supposed to host a playdate with my friends today, and we had to cancel because of the cold. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment