skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A year of firsts!
My first year in this world
Monday, October 27, 2008
Life, the universe and everything
Yes, it is true, I am
42
weeks old. So I've decided to experiment a little with my hairdo tonight. I think I like my flat hair better than this messy updo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bunny
I am a preschooler busily learning about the world that surrounds me. My current focus is on learning how to skate.
View my complete profile
My data
Age:
1 year
Height:
75.5 cms
Weight:
23 lbs 15 oz (10.85 kg)
Teeth:
12 (4 bottom front, 4 upper front, 4 molars)
Clothes size:
18 months
My diet:
Cereals:
rice, oatmeal, wheat and barley
Veggies:
green beans, zucchini , squash, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, onion, leek, beet and cabbage
Fruits:
peaches, nectarines, bananas, apples, blueberries, pears, tomatoes, avocado, prunes and pomegranate
Proteins:
egg yolk, chick peas, kidney beans, chicken, elk, tofu, beef, ham
Other things:
rice cakes, bread crust, toast, mushrooms
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(35)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
▼
2008
(333)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
▼
October
(31)
My first Hallowe'en
Daycare!
Lots to say
Food thoughts
Life, the universe and everything
Clappy-clap
My first movie
Cold season
Daycare hunting
Clapping
Oh-oh spagetti-o
41
Yogourt
Fun visit
Upward and onward
New fruit
I got the blues...
The results are in...
40 in the Fall
Thanksgiving
Travelling kid
I am Destructor
Blueberries
Computer trouble
Nine months
Thirty nine
Quiet Sunday
Motoring...
My quest
Appearing in print
Political process
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(26)
Traveling stats - places I've visited
Maine
New Hampshire
New York State
Nova Scotia
Ontario
Poland
Quebec
Vermont
Washington State
Counter
Free Counter
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment