Ah, how time flies when you're having fun (and constantly catching colds it seems). Week 39 has just flown by... And in that week I have discovered a few more culinary delights: I've added broccoli and pasta to the list of things I've sampled. I like both of them, with a preference for pasta because Mum lets me eat it on my own :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Thirty nine
Ah, how time flies when you're having fun (and constantly catching colds it seems). Week 39 has just flown by... And in that week I have discovered a few more culinary delights: I've added broccoli and pasta to the list of things I've sampled. I like both of them, with a preference for pasta because Mum lets me eat it on my own :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i think you are the cutest little girls in the world. i really do. :)
bisououououous!!!
Post a Comment