Sunday, November 9, 2008

A busy Sunday indeed

We had a lot to do today, and no photos to prove it. In fact, Mum had forgotten to bring the camera with her everywhere we went, so she ended up having to take this sleeping picture of me after my bedtime in order to have something to show for the blog.

The morning was filled with shopping expeditions, where we looked for some baby friendly living room furniture (so I don't hurt myself on the very angular coffee table), a snowblower (winter is coming), and wood pellets for the pellet stove (they're harder to find than you would think). We came back home pretty much empty handed, but I enjoyed the whole excursion very much. Once we came back, there was a bit of work to be done around the house and yard in preparation for the winter. Then in the afternoon, we went to a fundraising dinner organised by the Aylmer chapter of Gogo Grannies. What a fun event! So many people came over to coo at me and play with me. I must have grabbed at least a dozen different noses!

No comments: