Did you know that rabbits are big fans of soup? Well, at least this rabbit is! Mum has discovered that any soup she makes, I can eat at least two bowls a day, and ask for more. The last few days I'd been eating broccoli/bulgur wheat soup, and today I discovered cauliflower/potato soup. Yummy! I like soup more than I like anything else (and there's lots of things that I really like).
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Who needs carrots!
Did you know that rabbits are big fans of soup? Well, at least this rabbit is! Mum has discovered that any soup she makes, I can eat at least two bowls a day, and ask for more. The last few days I'd been eating broccoli/bulgur wheat soup, and today I discovered cauliflower/potato soup. Yummy! I like soup more than I like anything else (and there's lots of things that I really like).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment