My parents have just dropped down my crib to its lowest level (it only has two of them). It's like I have a completely new crib! It was about time, I was beginning to grab the pieces of my mobile when lying flat on my back (and banging my head on it if I ever sat up. Of course the first thing I did when I got into the newly lowered crib was grab onto the rails and try to hoist myself up. Good thing I never did that while it was on the upper setting, as I could have toppled over, thanks to my big heavy head... Give me a few more months, and I'll be sleeping in an actual bed :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Growing...
My parents have just dropped down my crib to its lowest level (it only has two of them). It's like I have a completely new crib! It was about time, I was beginning to grab the pieces of my mobile when lying flat on my back (and banging my head on it if I ever sat up. Of course the first thing I did when I got into the newly lowered crib was grab onto the rails and try to hoist myself up. Good thing I never did that while it was on the upper setting, as I could have toppled over, thanks to my big heavy head... Give me a few more months, and I'll be sleeping in an actual bed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment