I have to say, I am loving this warm weather we've been having. I don't have to be subjected to putting on a coat, a hat and mittens every time we go out. Mum can take me out for a walk, or take me out to do some yard work whenever, without having to go through wardrobe changes. And yet, it's cool enough that I don't overheat, and there's a bit of a breeze, which I love. I think fall is going to be my favourite season!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Indian summer
I have to say, I am loving this warm weather we've been having. I don't have to be subjected to putting on a coat, a hat and mittens every time we go out. Mum can take me out for a walk, or take me out to do some yard work whenever, without having to go through wardrobe changes. And yet, it's cool enough that I don't overheat, and there's a bit of a breeze, which I love. I think fall is going to be my favourite season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment