I suppose it's inevitable: a year full of firsts will also have some lasts. And so today was my last swimming lesson. I got a report card, passing with flying colours. Even though I can't blow bubbles into the water (I would rather drink it, so I'm not even allowed to try it anymore). But the class really worked: I do enjoy the pool a lot these days, smiling as we get into the water, and splashing around with both hands. Now I just need to see if the ocean is as much fun!And in case you're keeping track of such things, today I am 200 days old. Seems like a lot of days, doesn't it? It went by pretty quickly, especially for my parents :)



1 comment:
200 kisses for your 200 days Lucy! Congrats for your swimming achievements, you keep family traditions. Ocean will be much colder,
I hope not too cold for you. Buzi, GA
Post a Comment