Today we had a barbeque at our place. If you ask me, the weather was a little too hot and humid to be hanging out on the deck, but everyone else seemed fine with it. Luckily, we moved indoors for the dessert (and luckily my parents remembered to run the air conditioner!). I didn't get to eat anything with the grownups, but tomorrow I may get to try out some green beans!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
BBQ
Today we had a barbeque at our place. If you ask me, the weather was a little too hot and humid to be hanging out on the deck, but everyone else seemed fine with it. Luckily, we moved indoors for the dessert (and luckily my parents remembered to run the air conditioner!). I didn't get to eat anything with the grownups, but tomorrow I may get to try out some green beans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment