They say you have to take the good with the bad, and with all learning there will be some hurdles. So today I have been running into some hurdles. First of all, even though I can now sit all by myself, I sometimes still lose my balance and fall backwards. And then I cannot get back to my sitting position, no matter how hard I try. And so I get a little frustrated with my efforts.And then Mom built this nice tower of stacking cups for me. I liked it a lot, and really wanted to play with it. Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I discovered that whenever I tried to grab the funky tower, it broke into pieces right in my hands. That was very, very annoying as well. But tonight, in my sleep, I am planning to figure it all out, and tomorrow is a new day :)



No comments:
Post a Comment