Yes, it's true, I am 29 weeks old today. Mom says I'm getting stronger and more adventurous each day. I've even started rolling onto my belly in the rare occasions where I really want a toy that is out of reach, and I am bored with playing with my feet. I'm grabbing anything and everything I can, including hair and glasses with great precision and accuracy (and lightening speed). But above all, I love to chew on anything I can get in my mouth (could there be more teeth coming?).
Monday, July 28, 2008
Twenty nine weeks
Yes, it's true, I am 29 weeks old today. Mom says I'm getting stronger and more adventurous each day. I've even started rolling onto my belly in the rare occasions where I really want a toy that is out of reach, and I am bored with playing with my feet. I'm grabbing anything and everything I can, including hair and glasses with great precision and accuracy (and lightening speed). But above all, I love to chew on anything I can get in my mouth (could there be more teeth coming?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment