Today I am officially 6 months old. In an interesting twist, I am also exactly 26 weeks old! It may not seem that unusual, but the likelihood of those two dates coinciding is less than 2% (basically, it requires being born in January of a leap year :) ).
To celebrate, Mom let me have a treat today: I got to eat some frozen milk. It was nice on a hot day like today, although my first instinct was to grimace (that stuff is cold!). I'm going to like ice cream when I get a little bigger!
Here's what I think about being 6 months old:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy 6 month-Birthday Cutie Pie!!! :)
i hope you had a very good day today and had fun celebrating with your mom and dad! big kisses!!!
aunt m. and uncle j.
Best wishes Lucy! We are so happy each day (it makes exactly 182 days of happiness) just because of you. Thanks sweet little girl. Slodkie buziaczki przesylamy Twoim Rodzicom i Tobie, GA and GJ
Post a Comment